1. Sit in a home position keeping your legs straight in front.
2. It is not that while practicing this asana, you should sit still and with full attention.
3. Now bend your left leg and take it under your hips. This pose is called Ardha Virasana.
4. Now bend your right knee and hold it with the right hand and try to lift the right leg above the ground.
5. Now take the left hand behind the ankle of the right foot.
6. The inner part of the knee should reach the shoulder and the foot should be slightly above the head.
7. Take your leg as close to your torso as possible.
8. Stay in this pose for 30 seconds to 1 minute and repeat with the other leg.