Health Benefits of different herbs present in Kadha drink
We are continuously ingesting numerous fruits, herbal medications, and other liquids to strengthen our immunity and keep ourselves well throughout this epidemic. The Kadha drink is an immune booster that has become more popular in recent years. However, it is important to note that while Kadha offers a number of health benefits when eaten properly, it also has a number of negative side effects when consumed excessively or improperly prepared.
A Kadha is made of several types of herbs including tulsi, ashwagandha, and various others. Let's look at the various herbs present in Kadha and understand the importance of the herbs in powering up the Kadha drink.
1. Giloy - Aids in the improvement of immunity, metabolism, and digestion. It can also be used to treat persistent fevers and respiratory issues.
2. Ashwagandha - In Ayurveda, Ashwagandha is known as the "King of Herbs" because of its ability to increase energy levels. It also prevents tension and anxiety by lowering cortisol levels. It also raises testosterone and promotes fertility in males.
3. Cinnamon - Cinnamon is high in antioxidants and has anti-inflammatory effects. It has antibacterial and antifungal properties and is good for your heart.
4. Tulsi - Tulsi is an adaptogen with antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects.
5. Fennel - Fennel is a delicious culinary plant with anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, and antibacterial properties.
6. Cloves - Cloves have anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties.
Side effects of drinking too much Kadha
When made appropriately and taken at the appropriate time, Kadha, an Ayurvedic preparation, has no adverse effects. However, if we do not consume Kadha in the correct amount or in the correct manner, we will experience a variety of negative effects. The following are some of the negative effects of drinking Kadha.
- Ulcers in the mouth
- Irritation of the digestive glands on a regular basis
- Overconsumption has also been linked to the development of cancer.
- Ulcers in the stomach and intestines