How To Start A Travel Blog?
Want to pursue your dreams and start your own successful Travel blog? If yes, then here’s how we can help you build your career in the respective field.
Travel Blogging has helped thousands of people who love traveling build their career in the field of their interest. Now, traveling is not just wasting money and time or just a dream for many. It has become a very good option to build your career with complete passion and enthusiasm. Yes, it’s true. Now you can get paid for traveling too.
Here’s how to start a successful and profitable Travel blog:-
1) Get your blog a fresh and interesting name
First of all, before starting everything, the most essential and basic step is to get your blog a cool and fresh name which describes you and your blog in a perfect manner. For this, you must surely keep in mind the following points:
- Keep it short and simple – The more your blog name is complex and difficult to remember, the more unsuccessful it goes. So let be short and as simple as it can be so that the public can easily remember it. No one likes too long names of sites which are so difficult to search and remember. Make less use of long and complex words. Also, try to avoid the use of hyphens as much as possible. This too irritates the viewers. The best advice would be to keep it short, simple and cool.
- Give it a fresh and unique name – The names like ‘Traveler xyz’, ‘Nomadic xyz’ and much more have become so common and are being already used by so many bloggers that you won’t get yourself recognized if you do the same. Give it a unique and a new name which hasn’t come in this industry till the date which also, can best describe you and your blog so that it attracts a maximum number of people.
2) Choose a perfect Hosting Platform
Hosting is nothing but just a platform where you can store your blog’s data so that viewers can get an easy access to your content. Hosting can actually be cheap. There are so many hosing companies. You have a wide variety of choices as per your plan. You can compare the prices of different companies and choose the best one for you like, BlueHost can be a good option and there are much more. if you don’t have a much budget then you can also choose blogger.com for free hosting
3) Start using WordPress
For starting a serious travel blog, you need to have an account on WordPress as many sites use WordPress as their content manager. It provides your blog with additional features. You can also download many new plugins in your WordPress dashboard. If your budget is not much, you can also create an account on Blogger and monetize that too. You can also make use of different SEO’s i.e. Search Engine Optimisation. This helps you in suggesting improvements for your blog which will help your viewers to find your site much easier. Also, it is a very important plugin for optimizing one’s articles. Check out complete article how to start a blog.
4) Enroll yourself for the respective courses
No one is born expert as a child. You need to work hard on yourself each day and grow yourself more. Now that you’ve learned to create or to establish your own blog, it’s time to learn and explore much more new things to become a professional. For that, you may enroll for a Travel Blogging course or any other course related to your line. Knowledge is vast, the more you study the more it grows.