22 views • Oct 12th, 2020
This is the easiest and quickest recipe for a sugar free chocolate ice cream. It takes about 15 – 20 minutes to prepare and set this ice cream. For people like me who have a sweet tooth, this Keto-Friendly Sugar free chocolate Ice Cream is a boon. It comes in handy for when I really want to break my diet and eat that unhealthy sugar loaded junk food. Plus the idea of preparing your own food is meditative and it challenges me to think out of the box everyday.
Ice creams are the most common dessert all over the world. When we diet we usually miss the pleasure of having an ice cream because of the sugar. here is the recipe to just help all of you make your own homemade , healthy, sugar free, chocolate ice cream.
2. Fresh paneer/ chaina – 50 gm (homemade is preferred, but you can always order paneer blocks and thaw them before use. The taste will differ but better than stuffing junk food)
3. Unsweetened Cocoa powder– 1 tsp (used for chocolate flavor ice cream, can be replaced with strawberries, dry nuts based on the ice cream variation)
4. Cooking Cream – 25gms (I used normal cooking cream, you can also use unsweetened thick cream )
5. Protein powder – half scoop (I used ON double chocolate whey protein isolate)
6. Chocolate Essence (used for chocolate flavor, can be replaced with vanilla or skipped all together)
7. Unsweetened chocolate chips for garnish( grated almonds, cut strawberries, walnuts, cashews can be used according to the flavor of your choice)Read more at Damuru Creations