World Environment Day 2021 – No other day can be better than this one to curate the Nature Quotes and spread the awareness. Nature is a most beautiful and wonderful thing that gives us happiness, improves mental and physical health, provides fresh air or lots of other things.
World Environment Day 2021
This year the theme for World Environment Day 2021 is ‘Ecosystem Restoration’. The pandemic time of CORONA VIRUS (COVID-19), which the world is facing right now has made human beings to rethink about their behavior towards environment and nature. Healthy ecosystems is the only way to enhance people’s livelihoods, stop the collapse of biodiversity and counteract climate change.
These nature quotes will help you to refresh your mind and your soul.
- “Men argue. Nature acts.” ~ Voltaire
- “We don’t inherit the earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.” ~ Native American proverb
- “To make a prairie it takes a clover and one bee, One clover, and a bee, And revery. The revery alone will do, If bees are few.” ~ Emily Dickinson
- “I believe in God, only I spell it Nature.” ~ Frank Lloyd Wright
- “Every flower is a soul blossoming in nature.” ~ Gerard De Nerval