It will start increasing as soon as your posts gets ranked higher and also when u get backlinks from some sites with higher DA PA and quality
As your traffic increases, your alexa ranking will automatically improve. For DA, You need to get traffic from different sources. You must be able to get traffic from different referral sites. The best way is to get some guest posts done and your blog submitted to sites similar to your blog niche.
Hope this helps.
Sharing article and doing guest post is very good for increase DA
1. Get backlinks from Some High Authority Site.
2. Regular Content.
3. Guest Posting.
4. Links from High Trust Follow Site.
5. Social Sharing once a new post is live.
Domain authority (DA) is the metric (number) to measure to importance and authority of your blog. If your blog’s Domain Authority is high, the chances of ranking are high in Search engine results page along with good legal traffic.
The domain authority factor is not directly launched by Google. But the pages with good domain ranking have more chances for ranking first in Google.
So here are some steps that you can follow to improve your domain authority and make your pages rank popular in Google’s first pages.
1. SEO Factor: Definitely, SEO is the first that is to be considered for good domain authority. the SEO should be done to every page of your blog. So they get more chances in ranking the main keywords in Google. Here are the few factors - choosing domain name, perfect on-page SEO, and suitable internal-external links
2. Creating healthy backlinks: Backlinking is another process where most of the DA comes from. The backlinking is creating links from external sources to your web pages. That is, you need to search for websites that give you external links and add your blog page links in those sites.
3. Creating high good internal links: You should also consider the internal linking. You should have minimum internal links for every web page you create. I would also reduce along with the increase in domain authority.
4. Remove broken links: You should always remove the broken links from your blog. We only find the broken links for links you give from your site to other sites. When the other sites broke down the link you created in your blog will no longer work and it will be a 404 error.
5. Check and submit toxic links: The disavow links are for the backlinks you have created for your web pages. In the same way for broken links when the links created in external pages broke down you need to disavow the backlinks.
6. Social Media Links: You should also use social media to share your blog posts. The more you share your content in social media engagement, the more will your domain authority increase.
7. Quality content: Before doing any SEO or linking your websites, one thing you need to remember to make your website rank and get good authority is that you should add quality content in your web pages.
8. Update content Regularly: You should update your content regularly to your web pages. When you update your blog with new content regularly, the Google bots will continuously check for updates and your ranking factor may increase.
9. Domain Age: One should definitely have patience when dealing with DA. Even though your domain authority may increase based on many other factors like SEO, backlinking, age, and many more.
10 Page loading time: You should also check your page loading speeds and bounce rates. Google does not encourage pages that load slowly.
11. Mobile-friendliness: Instead of saying Mobile-Friendliness, we should definitely say Mobile Friendliness First. Yes, most of the readers that come online for your blogs are from mobile devices these days.
One thing you need to remember for getting great domain authority is having some patience. Don’t thrive for DA and do not do things that would be unpleasing Google.
Continuously update your blog posts with good content and make good SEO by adding media files like images and videos and do some external and internal linking for your web pages.
When each of your pages ranks in Google, your DA will automatically increase.