So its been more than 2 years since IndiBlogHub (Earlier named as SkillInfinity) is up and running. Within this duration 5K+ bloggers/social Influencers have registered and took benefit from the platform either in monetary term or connecting with bloggers or both.
But with this few bloggers/users thought it just another blog directory by submitting their blog and not active here. Some of them not even replying to the bloggers/users email for any kind of guest post opportunity where they already listed their blog. So its time we will only show Bloggers that have been active on the platform and regularly replies to email oppurtunity if arises.
Criteria & Benefit on being active on the platform:
1. To get listed in the directory for exposure, connecting with brands & users, direct business opportunities: Blogs must add min 5 posts every month under each blog(s) listed on the platform or atleast login once a month. This makes sure the blog is active and readers/followers stay upto date with the content. So After each months end system will automatically check these parameters and hide blogs that are not active.
2. Widget won't be updated anymore if blog remains inactive.
3. No Campaign alert/business opportunity/message from any user either for Guest posts or Collab will be sent to your registered email address.
4. Guest Posting Sites: Profile will be removed from Free Guest posting sites as well if blog is not active. A lot bloggers had complained in past that blogs listed there don't reply even though they accepting free guest posts on their blog(s).
Basically an inactive blog profile will e nothing but just a listing without any benefit. And if listing is inactive for more than 3 months, it will be removed from our database. All this is done to make this platform more interactive, useful and worth for ones that actually want to be in blogging.
Share your thoughts on this and anything else we can add/improve to make it worth
Till then. #KeepBlogging
- 17 replies
- Roland Vizner 2 months ago
adding min 5 posts per month is way too much.
Only proffesional bloggers, who try to make their living blogging, will produce this anmmount. Other will drop out or produce lower quality just to keep up with requirement.
E.g. travel bloggers do not travel all the time and thus do not produce all the time. I travel 2-3x a year, can produce a few articles after every trip, but not 60 of those per annum (keeping the quality reasonable)
Thus I would suggest blogger as active if he/she produces minimum one or two articles per month, not more than that.Rahul Gupta 2 months ago
Roland Vizner Agreed and apart from this there are another checks also like how many visits monthly. If the blogger is active there, our system will consider that too
5 posts is not the only criteria. There will be a lot more while calculating if a profile is really active or not