View Forum | Post your Question | Forum Categories
Get answers from active community members
Online Session By Deepak Kumar on SEO
1 year ago | Owner of 5 Blog(s): Techadvises CareerAdvice4U BuzzArenas AllBuzzUpdates HoliDiwaliFestivals
1st SEO session by Deepak Kumar where we discuss important topics critical to you as a blogger.
WHAT ARE THE TOPICS OF DISCUSSION?
1. SEO TIPS - Easy ways to optimize your content for search engines.
Can you answer this question? Leave a reply now
1 year ago | Owner of 5 Blog(s):
Hello, everyone. Today I will tell you how you can easily optimize your content for search engines. This is the first session so we will move step by step. Here we go:
Blogging is fun. Right? Many of you do it as a hobby but there are many who look forward to earning money from Blogging. If you are doing it for a hobby, then it's ok. But If you wanna make good money from Blogging you need to optimize your content properly for the search engines.
Google is the most preferred search engine. We hardly use any other search engine. If you want to earn from your blog, your content must show up on the first page of Google. In technical term, you should have Good Google rankings.
More the no. of posts ranking on the first page of Google, the more will be your earning. I am focusing on the first page because stats say that 68% of the search traffic is being consumed by the first 3 links on the first page of Google.
How to optimize your content for Search Engines
1. Select a topic on which you want to write: Your theme should be clear. You should know what you want to write about. Make proper points.
2. Do proper keywords Research: Content is King, I agree with it. But keep in mind that blogging has become very competitive and you are not alone to write on a particular topic. You should do proper KW research if you want your posts to grab the first-page position of Google. There are many free tools. You can use Google KW Planner.
Check for the competition, and volume of the keywords. I would suggest you go with low competition keywords with high or medium volume. It is very difficult to target high competition keywords when you have just started blogging. If you can afford a paid tool, I would suggest you to go for it. Paid tools give you more insights and detailed metrics.
3. Use Long tail keywords: Long tail keywords are very useful as they are easy to target and they offer targeted traffic to your blog.
4. Try to use your focus keywords in the post title, H1, H2, and H3 headings if possible. Don't do overstuffing of your keywords. Let the flow and use of your keywords be natural. Because at the end it has to be read by humans only.
5. Use your focus keyword in the ALT attribute while inserting images in your posts.
6. Try to make your article length more than 800 words at least because Longer content ranks better than short ones.
7. After publishing your article, you will need to make quality backlinks to this post which will help it in ranking.
Chhaya Manikarao Kulkarni
1 year ago | Owner of 1 Blog(s):
Thanks for nice information. I think good quality blogs automatically get rank on the first page.
Yes, one should work on quality and uniqueness of the content. A unique content automatically ranks well. Try to keep the content as much unique as it can be. Backlinks also play an important role in ranking.