1. Can you please tell us a little bit about yourself and your Blog?
Professionally been into events and weddings all my life, it gave me loads of chances to travel to new places, meet new people and explore different cuisines. As a hobby, have always been fond of cooking and guess the passion to share my recipes was the trigger which made me start my blog. But from the beginning, I was clear that I don't want to create a particular niche and rather be a blogger who has something for everyone on my website.
So today after 3 years into this journey, my blog covers, food, fashion, travel, lifestyle, health and parenting and hence as a variety of readers who drop by on my blog. Have been very fortunate that my blog has given me a number of opportunities to work with National and International Brands and Publishers. I look forward to continuing this journey of mine and keep sharing my various experiences with people
2. What did you do before Blogging? What inspired you to start blogging?
I have always been into marketing professionally and that allowed me to travel across the country and explore new things every time I traveled. The basic idea of writing came from my travel experiences, the travel bug and foodie in me insisted me to share it with the world and hence I started blogging
3. As a blogger, what are the challenges you face? How you overcome it?
Every field has its own set of challenges and they keep changing from time to time and so do their solutions. All I can say is that I have been blessed that apart from some unexpected technical glitches I haven't faced any major challenges
4. What would you consider to be your biggest achievement in your journey so far as a Blogger?
People's love, constant growth, recognition by the brands and fellow bloggers is the best and the most important achievement one can ask for, and by the grace of god, I have got it in abundance
5. Have you worked/collaborate with brands? If yes, name few brands you worked with
Yes, many, Caratlane, Witlinger, Ola Plex, WishAlley, Nestle, Quaker, VLCC, Mahou, Shop Clues, Amazon, Mutual Funds, and many others
6. What is your primary income source?
7. Top 3 Blogging tools that you would recommend to your readers?
1. Social Media Sharing
3. Working with Publication Houses
8. One piece of advice that you would like to share with all new bloggers?
Just keep going, dont give up, sooner or later, it pays
9. Finally, what are your thoughts about IndiBlogHub?
I have been really hooked to the platform, as it has given me opportunities to connect with other bloggers and brands