1. Can you please tell us a little bit about yourself and your Blog?
I am a digital marketing manager by profession and have an immense interest in politics. Based out of my interest only, i started a blog "Election tamasha" - Analyzing Indian politics and elections in depth which even normal people can understand.
2. What did you do before Blogging? What inspired you to start blogging?
I was working a digital marketing manager. I was looking something to start and politics has always been my keep interest, over time i realized politics is not that simpler or it could be simplied plus could be backed by data/numbers in the arena of paid journalism.
I started this blog to analyze all important political happenings and their effect.
3. As a blogger, what are the challenges you face? How you overcome it?
As I was from a non-tech background, I faced so many challenges from deciding to start the blog to actually setting it up real time. I have done it all by learning it all by myself, made so many mistakes started again and bring it to life.
Tech support was one such big challenge and then another challenge was to find readers for it. As there are big news sites with which you have to compete for ranking on Google.
4. What would you consider to be your biggest achievement in your journey so far as a Blogger?
That it is gaining decent traction as it is not very old and also getting organic users and we haven't spent even a single penny on promotions.
5. Have you worked/collaborate with brands? If yes, name few brands you worked with
We haven't worked yet, but i am looking to explore.
6. What is your primary income source?
7. Top 3 Blogging tools that you would recommend to your readers?
8. One piece of advice that you would like to share with all new bloggers?
If you have something in mind, don't hold it back just because of failure..Journey is more important.
9. Finally, what are your thoughts about IndiBlogHub?
I find this platform pretty amazing, as this gives me chance to follow and interact with fellow bloggers. I feel you guys should even bring brands onboard so even brands can connect with fellow bloggers and bloggers can pitch to brands.