1. Can you please tell us a little bit about yourself and your Blog?
Software Developer by Profession, Blogger by Passion is how I introduce myself always. Playing with the code during the day and writing posts during the night is my routine. Travel, Technology and Food is what I blog about. Head to SocialMaharaj.com and see what I'm upto these days ;)
2. What did you do before Blogging? What inspired you to start blogging?
I was in the final year of my Engineering when Blogging happened. Credits to my Communication Skills faculty who chose Social Media as a tool. We started a class blog and had to post articles which were graded. I was the admin of the blog then. And one fine day I realized that If the class can have a blog, why can't I ?
That's it the blogging journey began in 2013. My inspiration to blog is to help people. Be it finding the best food, best place to travel or the best gadget to buy. After all, if you are in doubt, you always head to Google to search for help :) We've taken a lot from the internet, It's time to give back.
3. As a blogger, what are the challenges you face? How you overcome it?
Writer's Block or Blogger Burnout as I read in one of my friend's blog yesterday. There are times when you don't know what to write. Travelling and eating out has taken a tool due to work. And trust me, nothing gets worse than having a blog without a fresh post. In such situations, I usually browse through the photos in my library which eventually given me my next idea to write.
4. What would you consider to be your biggest achievement in your journey so far as a Blogger?
Best Blogger in Telengana 2017 awarded by IndiBlogger.
5. Have you worked/collaborate with brands? If yes, name few brands you worked with
Yes, I have collaborated with brands and it's always exciting working with them. Some of them whom I've worked with are Tata Motors, Ford, Royal Enfield, PayPal, PaperBoat to name a few.
6. What is your primary income source?
My day job - Software Developer
7. Top 3 Blogging tools that you would recommend to your readers?
1. WordPress for its huge customization options and ease of setup
2. Buffer to schedule your posts to share on Social Media
3. Canva to get those amazing photos
8. One piece of advice that you would like to share with all new bloggers?
Never start blogging with the intention of making money only. As Atulmaharaj says "Paise ke peeche mat bhaago, bhaagna hai toh Content ke peeche bhaago, paise jhak maare aayega" Also treat your blog like a plant, never let it stay a long time without a post. Water it posts frequently to reap benefits in future.
9. Finally, what are your thoughts about IndiBlogHub?
The is a wonderful platform that connects brands with bloggers. And since Blogging is all about the community, they are doing a wonderful job in making the community stronger.