1. Can you please tell us a little bit about yourself and your Blog?
Hi, I'm Chitra and I'm somehow emotional kind of person, though, I'm also strong enough and matured enough to take the right decision at right time.
I'm an avid believer of god and for me if something very precious that is love. For me love is worship. But here I'm to discuss about blogging. So let me tell you something about my creativity and passion, which is blogging.
I just love doing blogging. I'm in this blogging field from last 2-3 years and aspire to be a good blogger in the coming days.
2. What did you do before Blogging? What inspired you to start blogging?
I was a random student before blogging but suddenly my late mother inspired me to try my hands in blogging which I did. My mother is no more now but seems like her blessings are always with me and it is because of her, I actually joined this blogging world.
3. As a blogger, what are the challenges you face? How you overcome it?
Different kinds of challenges like, blogging is a tough job and something which is seriously challenging is competitions from the other bloggers.
4. What would you consider to be your biggest achievement in your journey so far as a Blogger?
Still, waiting for the biggest achievement!
5. Have you worked/collaborate with brands? If yes, name few brands you worked with
No I did not collaborate with any brands as of now but I worked with some media portals as a writer, like, FilmyMantra.com, Wonderlist, TopCount, TheTecake, and so on, as of now I'm working with DekhNews.
6. What is your primary income source?
I do job also alongside blogging. And I worked as a content writer.
7. Top 3 Blogging tools that you would recommend to your readers?
I think worth tools would be, MS Office, Grammarly.com and plagiarism-checker, I think people need to also write articles or should do blogging in right languages which are very required
8. One piece of advice that you would like to share with all new bloggers?
Stay focus on what you want and stay dedicated too. End of the day something which will be gives you satisfaction and happiness do that only.
9. Finally, what are your thoughts about IndiBlogHub?
Skill Infinity is an amazing platform which gives much opportunity to the bloggers and help bloggers to developed new ideas, and also to promote the their blog.
Being unbiased I can say I really love this platform a lot which help me a lot in the sector of blogging, and I will be suggest every bloggers to joined this amazing platform skill infinity.