1. Can you please tell us a little bit about yourself and your Blog?
Hi I am a lifestyle and mom blogger at www.kreativemommy.com. It is a one place solution for all your queries related to nutrition, food, parenting and travel. I am a dietitian by education and choreographer and writer by passion.
2. What did you do before Blogging? What inspired you to start blogging?
I am a freelance dietitian and choreographer. I started blogging just to follow by passion of writing.
3. As a blogger, what are the challenges you face? How you overcome it?
Main challenge was to get paid assignments and to reach out to the brands.
4. What would you consider to be your biggest achievement in your journey so far as a Blogger?
I started my blog single handedly and learnt on the way. It's been two years since I started kreativemommy and started from scratch and today worked with many big brands. My blog is listed in Top Indian blogs 2018 two years in a row. It is top blog on indiblogger top Indian bloggers site in the category education. Listed as top travel mom blogger on Flipkey by Tripadvisor.
5. Have you worked/collaborate with brands? If yes, name few brands you worked with
Yes many, naming a few - Tropicana, Godrej, Rainbow hospitals, Dettol, Myntra, Zoom cars etc.
6. What is your primary income source?
Writing, blogging, choreography and freelance nutrition counselling.
7. Top 3 Blogging tools that you would recommend to your readers?
2. Wordpress app
8. One piece of advice that you would like to share with all new bloggers?
Be patient and do not expect blogging paid assignments immediately. It takes time to reach at a level when brands start contacting you. Keep writing and make sure you post at least 2-3 times a week.
9. Finally, what are your thoughts about IndiBlogHub?
Its a great platform for budding bloggers. It gives them a place to showcase their blog and it would be great to get some brand campaigns through them.