1. Can you please tell us a little bit about yourself and your Blog?
My Blog is just a baby. Six months only. I used to teach but not anymore. I Blog about health and beauty; the topics that I'm always interested in. I would always browse through the net for organic skin care and natural health remedies. So, I decided why not create a blog and do it myself. I love art, creativity, literature and nature.
2. What did you do before Blogging? What inspired you to start blogging?
I Teach before blogging. The thought of staying at home and make money is what got me to start blogging. I read a lot about how many mom bloggers, wish to stay at home with their kids; so they start blogging. I am not yet a mom but I adore all that jazz of staying at home and earn, be your own boss and work anytime you want. No time frame needed. This what got me into blogging and I'm loving it.
3. As a blogger, what are the challenges you face? How you overcome it?
Sometimes I have what they call writer's block. I don't know if this is even real but there are days that I sit and stare at my laptop! Besides this I am inconsistent at my blogging.
I overcome my writer's block by keeping a dairy, so every time an idea pop in my head I would jot it down and for being inconsistent, I am still working on this. Trying to fix it! :)
4. What would you consider to be your biggest achievement in your journey so far as a Blogger?
Earning. Since my whole purpose of blogging is to stay at home and earn; so this is my target and my achievement too. Right now, I want to build my audience more!
5. Have you worked/collaborate with brands? If yes, name few brands you worked with
Not yet! But hopefully soon! Waiting till my baby grows a little more.
6. What is your primary income source?
Sponsored post and affiliates.
7. Top 3 Blogging tools that you would recommend to your readers?
Broken link checker, google analytics and grammaly!
8. One piece of advice that you would like to share with all new bloggers?
Put a target for your blog and achieve it by all means. We all have different targets. What do you want, your blog to be? Do that!
9. Finally, what are your thoughts about IndiBlogHub?
I like everything, what you have already done. I have no objection and I see all goodness in it. Keep up the good work. I love IndiBlogHub.