1. Can you please tell us a little bit about yourself and your Blog?
I am an ENT surgeon, teacher in a medical college a mommy to a 6 year old ,blogger,author,content strategist and co-founder of Super Blogger Academy (Dr.Bushra Nausheen is my partner at this Blogging Academy).
I am a balcony gardener,bookworm and fish mommy
I write about health wellness and the various issues that go into having a healthy lifestyle.
I review,products, books,services websites, app,coursea and many more .
I believe in spreading the message of healthy life with financial wellness.
2. What did you do before Blogging? What inspired you to start blogging?
I started blogging because I found it a wonderful way to share my professional knowledge about health and wellness with a wider audience. Healthcare resources I feel should be freely accessible for all.That may help people live a healthier life. My small attempt of doing that with my blog.
3. As a blogger, what are the challenges you face? How you overcome it?
Main challenge is making a consistent turnover from blog.
4. What would you consider to be your biggest achievement in your journey so far as a Blogger?
I got two of my bools published and they are doing well. Fruits for Life on Amazon and Picky Eaters on Smashwords .
5. Have you worked/collaborate with brands? If yes, name few brands you worked with
Several including Danone,ITC,Instacuppa,Abbott,Yatra,Urban Ladder,Apollo Hospital,Dr.Batra's ,SBI ,ICICI and many others.
6. What is your primary income source?
Medical teacher in a Medical College
7. Top 3 Blogging tools that you would recommend to your readers?
1. Wordpress CMS
3. Yoast SEO
8. One piece of advice that you would like to share with all new bloggers?
Write regularly and learn continuously.
9. Finally, what are your thoughts about IndiBlogHub?
Regular blogging assignments