1. Can you please tell us a little bit about yourself and your Blog?
Heya! My name is Emad and I'm from Hyderabad. I'm now studying Bachelors in Engineering (Mechanical). When I was like, 15 years old I was very fascinated by Websites and that's how I came to know about Blogger platform.
Now, in 4 years I learnt a lot about blogging and also runs my blog which is called "Emad's Blog". It is more of a personal blog where I share plenty of things with people to help them out there with various problems.
2. What did you do before Blogging? What inspired you to start blogging?
I was studying in 10th and use to answer questions on the social Q&A site, Quora. I love helping people and answering their questions and that's how I wanted to make a dairy of it and I was inspired to start my own blog.
3. As a blogger, what are the challenges you face? How you overcome it?
As a blogger, I must say the most toughest thing I find is to get time for managing the blog and generate amazingly crafted articles myself with all proper SEO. Secondly, is learning SEO and SERP's and that's how readers are generated.
To overcome it, I work with other bloggers as a part time or just for learning. I read a lot about blogging, SEO and more. I have some amazing blogs subscribed to learn. I face error or issues, I google and research on it. That's how I learn stuff.
4. What would you consider to be your biggest achievement in your journey so far as a Blogger?
When I started blogging, I almost never know what WordPress was. Here I'm working on WordPress flawlessly and able to create and curate websites. So far, I made 3 websites based on WordPress each for different niches. Thanks to them who were kind enough to give me their project. Learning A-Z of creating blogs & website on WordPress, Designing pages, and ranking at 3rd position for 3 keywords so far is the biggest achievement I had in the journey so far.
5. Have you worked/collaborate with brands? If yes, name few brands you worked with
No, I haven't collaborated with any brands so far. However, I did a review for the product I received as a review unit from GadgetShieldz SkinNova.
Apart from this, I do affiliate marketing with Amazon, Flipkart, Crazy Domains and HostRipples.
6. What is your primary income source?
I'm currently a student who depends upon parents for a living. However, I do part time job as a content writer and editor for other blog to earn more than enough to support myself for extra expenses.
7. Top 3 Blogging tools that you would recommend to your readers?
There are many tools I can recommend but here are the top 3 tools I think my readers must have. Before I started emadsblog.com, I had 3 failed blogs which eventually collapsed or lost traffic completely due to the mistakes I made.
Now working solely on my blog, I do the following which makes it much more fun and easiest to manage everything.
I bought a domain under 15 characters and easy to remember. I opted for Linux Shared Hosting that does my job so far till I hit 50,000 readers in a month.
Here are the things I do to manage stuff alone for my site
• Make an excel sheet for all content i.e, topics, deadlines, structures, etc.
• Make an excel sheet for all editorial planning
Here are the 3 tools I recommend to bloggers out there,
• Stick With WordPress Hosted Individually, managed WordPress are good but doesn't make sense enough to me and it is expensive.
• MailChimp (Never start your blog if you are not generating email lists)
• Grammarly (No matter how perfect your English is, you need to get this)
If you want to know about more amazing tools I use, the theme and page designers at my blog you can always reach out to me at email@example.com
8. One piece of advice that you would like to share with all new bloggers?
Passion plays a very important role. Likewise, being a 15 year old I always had a passion to have my own website and that's why I am here with this blog not because I wanted to earn from it but to help people out there who are not tech-savvy like me.
If you're new to blogging and willing to start a new blog, make sure you follow
• The Niche you're good in so you can't step back later.
• Learn, Learn & Learn. There's no such thing like you're the pro. It's always something you don't know and other knows. Learn from them, learn from anywhere you get to.
• At last, work for it. Reach out to people, ask them out. They will help you.
9. Finally, what are your thoughts about IndiBlogHub?
I'm not fortunate enough to find IndiBlogHub this late. I found IndoBlogHub from a fellow blogger who is based in India and I was browsing his blog and was deciding to pitch him an idea for a guest post on his blog and then I saw a badge of IndiBlogHub and was introduced to it.
I love how it gathers all the bloggers from India and give them amazing opportunities to reach out to other bloggers. I love the idea of creating such directory.
I was impressed to see the active community of bloggers. I always thought I knew they are only few known bloggers in India but when I joined IndiBlogHub I get to know a bunch of bloggers working in bunch of niches.
IndiBlogHub have amazing features and also the idea of giving a new platform for brands & agencies to work with bloggers.