1. Can you please tell us a little bit about yourself and your Blog?
I am Firdaus a chirpy girl raised up in Mumbai. My love for fashion landed me up being a fashion blogger. I always wanted to be a fashion designer which i couldn't be for some reasons. So it was too obvious of me to become a fashion blogger. My blog is The Kardashian Clan. I blog about the latest trends in the fashion industry, Beauty, lifestyle and even make up.
2. What did you do before Blogging? What inspired you to start blogging?
I used to work as an underwriter at the India's most renowned Insurance company called The LIC of India but never got that job satisfaction as i was never interested in doing those 9 to 5 jobs. As of inspiration is concerned it was Aanam Chashmawala for me. I used to follow her on Instagram so it was my love for fashion plus Aanam i can say that i got into blogging.
3. As a blogger, what are the challenges you face? How you overcome it?
Convincing the brand that i can deliver their expectations as blogger. My past work definitely helps me overcome that barrier.
4. What would you consider to be your biggest achievement in your journey so far as a Blogger?
I get recognized for my work. Gets appreciated by brands, fellow bloggers, and also made some really good friends in the blogging industry is surely an achievement for me.
5. Have you worked/collaborate with brands? If yes, name few brands you worked with
I have worked some of the renowned brands in the fashion, Beauty and make up industry like Myglamm, Inatur, Mama earth, Liberent, Glam ego, Tea Treasure, and how can I forget to mention vedic collection because this was the first brand I began my career with.
6. What is your primary income source?
I do have a business which I handle along with blogging. So it can be called as my source of income for that matter.
7. Top 3 Blogging tools that you would recommend to your readers?
Keyword planner, Grammerly and of course VSCO. These three tools are the must haves if you are into blogging.
8. One piece of advice that you would like to share with all new bloggers?
Blogging is all about handwork and patience. Believe in yourself, work hard, deliver. These few things will definitely help you to achieve success.
9. Finally, what are your thoughts about IndiBlogHub?
Skill infinity is a great platform for newbie bloggers and even seasoned bloggers as well to find campaigns, get recognized. I love using skill infinity and find it really helpful.