1. Can you please tell us a little bit about yourself and your Blog?
Hello, I live incognito on WWW as Madras Ponnu. I blog as a form of putting my thoughts out into the world as words. A platform to connect with millions on the common love for coffee, dogs, food, prose and poetry.
2. What did you do before Blogging? What inspired you to start blogging?
I dont blog full time, though I would really like to. I put on my nerd glasses for my day job as a medical researcher and moonlight as Madras Ponnu.
3. As a blogger, what are the challenges you face? How you overcome it?
Reaching the right audience. I want to be able to interact with people who share my love for the specifics that i write on my blog.
So far, I haven't majorly cracked that egg, but Skill Infinity has been a great platform to help get my posts across to a wider audience.
4. What would you consider to be your biggest achievement in your journey so far as a Blogger?
Though minuscule, my blog made me some money last year when I wasn't even technically calling out for such opportunities!
5. Have you worked/collaborate with brands? If yes, name few brands you worked with
I have worked with "WedMeGood"
6. What is your primary income source?
My day job as Medical Researcher.
7. Top 3 Blogging tools that you would recommend to your readers?
I'm still a novice, so can't exactly recommend SEO and Analytics Tools but I love and would recommend Blind Write.
8. One piece of advice that you would like to share with all new bloggers?
Keep those words coming!
9. Finally, what are your thoughts about IndiBlogHub?
I chanced about Skill Infinity a while ago and it has helped me put my posts across to a larger audience.
Is it possible to get some analytics based on the posts/blog submitted to Skill Infinity?