1. Can you please tell us a little bit about yourself and your Blog?
Hi, I’m Sumit from Delhi, the founder of blog "Traval Zone". By profession I’m an Digital Marketing Expert as well as Travel Guest Blogger and love to share my travelling experience. In my blog you will see many trendy travel destinations, Sightseeing Attractions, honeymoon destination of world wide.
2. What did you do before Blogging? What inspired you to start blogging?
In 2015, I came to know about blogging. Before that I was not aware of it. I started working with Zeemo a Digital marketing company and now I know better about blogging and other things related to digital marketing. I was very enthused by my Team Leaders Mr. Sanju .
3. As a blogger, what are the challenges you face? How you overcome it?
One thing I know that blogging needs patience and its very tough to have patience. I try and participate in as many blogging challenges as possible. But the blogging community has really come to my rescue while dealing with this challenge.
4. What would you consider to be your biggest achievement in your journey so far as a Blogger?
I am having a strong network on guest bloggers of all categories.
5. Have you worked/collaborate with brands? If yes, name few brands you worked with
TisIndia, Zeemo, AnewIndia
6. What is your primary income source?
Jobs and Guest Blogging are primary source of income
7. Top 3 Blogging tools that you would recommend to your readers?
1. Yoast SEO Plug-in
2. Google Analytics
8. One piece of advice that you would like to share with all new bloggers?
Keep Patience and wait for the good things comes to you gradually.
9. Finally, what are your thoughts about IndiBlogHub?
I am really impressed how Skill Infinity has tried to bring in a very expert feel to the entire blogging thing. When I visit my profile on Skill infinity I feel very talented and am assured that the audience out there get a sensible picture of my blog through the information projected on Skill Infinity.