1. Can you please tell us a little bit about yourself and your Blog?
I am Ghazala Naseem , a Beauty Blogger from Hyderabad . My Blog is 3 years old and I have won few blogging contests on Indiblogger & Blog Adda .My Blog was listed in Top 150 Beauty Blogs in India last year .
2. What did you do before Blogging? What inspired you to start blogging?
I was Teaching Computer Science & Mathematics to high School Students . I love writing and started this as a hobby first and later on took it seriously as a full time profession .
3. As a blogger, what are the challenges you face? How you overcome it?
Making my place in this blogging world was not easy but with hard work and patience things worked out well . I got connected with fellow bloggers and it really helped to learn new things and get some good collaborations .
4. What would you consider to be your biggest achievement in your journey so far as a Blogger?
Won a Car ( Datsun Go ) from Adytude.com for being their Top performer as a Reviewer .
5. Have you worked/collaborate with brands? If yes, name few brands you worked with
Myntra.com , Caratlane , Sareez.com , Mama Earth , Aveeno Baby , Mother Sparsh , Sorich Organics , Reliance Jewels , Seba Med India , Skola Toys, IGP.com etc . Have worked with 50+ brands including Indian & International brands .
6. What is your primary income source?
7. Top 3 Blogging tools that you would recommend to your readers?
3. Google+ Circle
8. One piece of advice that you would like to share with all new bloggers?
Blogging needs lots of patience & perseverance , work hard , write quality content , connect with your readers , be active on social media platforms to boost your blog posts and keep believing in yourself .
9. Finally, what are your thoughts about IndiBlogHub?
Skill Infinity is a good platform for Bloggers & Brands , Would be good if we can connect with brand owners & PR'S through this platform .