1. Can you please tell us a little bit about yourself and your Blog?
We Charvi and Jaymine are together since September 2006 and are now a lovingly married couple. We both love to travel and that is why we have named our blog www.lovewithtravel.com.
We are Digital nomads, travel writers, travel lovers, and entrepreneurs.Love With Travel is a couple travel blog with an aim to help as many couples as we can to travel on their own way to accomplish their trips or honeymoon as they have dreamt of.
2. What did you do before Blogging? What inspired you to start blogging?
Before blogging we were into a typical 10 AM - 7 PM job.
The first time when this strike our mind was our honeymoon. We were setting ourselves to Bali in August 2016, which was our first international trip. Personally, we are a type of couple who doesn't believe in group trips thus we decided to plan our trip ourselves.
From flight bookings to hotel bookings and also to sightseeing trips we did it all ourselves. That was the moment when we thought of all the couples who love their personal space and still have to go for a group tour. Then came the idea of blogging about travel and then the name "Love With Travel".
3. As a blogger, what are the challenges you face? How you overcome it?
Blogging is a different ball game altogether. It is indeed everyone's cup of tea but it requires a lot of effort and patience. Especially, when you are a travel blogger your life can't be private anymore. You can't be partial in sharing your knowledge as well as snaps, also you need to be constantly updating about providing information as your readers are waiting for your next update. We manage work and fun equally when we are on board.
4. What would you consider to be your biggest achievement in your journey so far as a Blogger?
Love With Travel aims to help all the couples out there to let them enjoy their personal space by writing about all the detailed things so that they plan their honeymoon as they have dreamt of. Though, as a couple travel blogger, we are happy that we have succeeded in our goal and helped many couples out there.
5. Have you worked/collaborate with brands? If yes, name few brands you worked with
Yes!! We have worked with Furaveri Island Resort and Spa Maldives, BYD Lofts boutique and services apartments Phuket, Royal Paradise Hotel and Spa Phuket, Grand Sunset Hotel Phuket, Phuket Adventures World, John Gray Canoe Adventure and some of beauty brands as well like Aaranyaa, PeeSafe, GlamEgo, Bella Voste, Organic Harvest and many more.
6. What is your primary income source?
Nothing as of now as we do not charge for any sort of collaboration.
7. Top 3 Blogging tools that you would recommend to your readers?
2. Movie Studio Platinum by Sony
3. Wordpress important plugins
8. One piece of advice that you would like to share with all new bloggers?
Blogging is indeed everyone's cup of tea but it requires a lot of effort and patience. We will always say that never give up on your dreams. Follow your dreams and work hard and achieve the goal which you have dreamt of.
9. Finally, what are your thoughts about IndiBlogHub?
Create an active Facebook group where all the indian bloggers meet and share their tips and tricks. It will be a great exposure for all the bloggers to know about each other.