1. Can you please tell us a little bit about yourself and your Blog?
I am a writer and a lawyer. Writing gives me the creative freedom to express myself without any boundaries. My writing creates a space, a world where anything is possible. My goal is to inspire people through through my writings.
My blog - Dreamers, Passion Seekers, Go-Getters is about inspiration, poetry, life, relationships, travel and movies. My blog is not focused on specific issues only, as my blog is a combination of dreams, desires and things that make us feel happy and fulfilled.
2. What did you do before Blogging? What inspired you to start blogging?
I was a lawyer. I love practicing law but I quit my job to pursue my passion for writing because I believe that a pen is mightier than a sword. My aim is to inspire people to find their true happiness and passions.
The details of my new ebook are as under:
My first eBook - An Abstract Love - has been launched on Amazon. This book is about Zoya and Rihaan, who fall in love even though they’re from different walks of lives. This story will take you through an emotional journey of love, loss, insecurities, life choices, human connections that we often tend to ignore and the regrets that we learn to live with as a result of our hidden fears.
Catch a glimpse of the book trailer at https://youtu.be/u1ToJfCu6XA
The book is available for purchase at the following stores:
Amazon India - https://www.amazon.in/dp/B07DZ879J7
3. As a blogger, what are the challenges you face? How you overcome it?
Sometimes it is difficult to find readers who really read the posts. But I believe perseverance is the key to success. Even if I don’t get the response I wish for, I write for the sake of writing and this helps me overcome the challenges.
4. What would you consider to be your biggest achievement in your journey so far as a Blogger?
I have been able to inspire some people who were depressed and give them hope. Through some of my work, I was able to connect with new people and make some friends.
5. Have you worked/collaborate with brands? If yes, name few brands you worked with
I have collaborated with momspresso at some point. I also write book reviews for Realistic Poetry.
6. What is your primary income source?
Book reviews and freelance writing assignments
7. Top 3 Blogging tools that you would recommend to your readers?
2. Google Adsense
8. One piece of advice that you would like to share with all new bloggers?
Keep writing. Enjoy the process and give it your best every single day. Don’t let money be your motivation. If you produce good work, you will be successful.
9. Finally, what are your thoughts about IndiBlogHub?
This is a great platform for new writers. I would love to see more opportunities to find work on this platform