1. Can you please tell us a little bit about yourself and your Blog?
I am a freelance travel, food and lifestyle photographer and an avid traveler, who is always on the lookout for unusual and off the track destinations.
2. What did you do before Blogging? What inspired you to start blogging?
I was doing my post-graduation when I entered this beautiful world of blogging. As regards inspiration, it was just during some Google searching on some topics that I had bumped into the beautiful world of blogosphere and the design and content of some of them really struck me.
Then the second inspiration came from this place of Tawang in Arunachal Pradesh. The place is so beautiful and the people and the culture of this place influenced me so much that I wanted to bring to light about this little-known place to the entire world.
3. As a blogger, what are the challenges you face? How you overcome it?
The challenge is in being able to write something that will bring some positive emotions in the reader. Today with our fast paced lives, limited time and plethora of content there is still a section of people who are looking to read something interesting from a different perspective and that has an element of humour in it.
4. What would you consider to be your biggest achievement in your journey so far as a Blogger?
The biggest achievement is the heartfelt words that I have received from readers from time to time who are touched upon by the articles and photographs in some ways. I recall a chap who said that he became so emotional that he almost wanted to treat me at a restaurant in America after reading one of my articles and he mentioned it in that many words in his mail.
5. Have you worked/collaborate with brands? If yes, name few brands you worked with
Yes, there are numerous brands. Among them a few are Austrian Airlines, Tropicana, MakeMyTrip, Golfers Shot Whisky, Godrej, Dell, HTC, among many others
6. What is your primary income source?
Photography and writing
7. Top 3 Blogging tools that you would recommend to your readers?
3. Sharing tools
8. One piece of advice that you would like to share with all new bloggers?
To not stop at anything. In my decade journey I saw so many of them start and just got lost in the way. But those who persevered and continued are some of the most successful bloggers today.
9. Finally, what are your thoughts about IndiBlogHub?
I think Skill Infinity is a good platform for bloggers to begin with. You can start a service through which bloggers can share their feed or posts out of which short snippets (say 200 words, that is not too small or too big) will be displayed on this platform and interested readers can visit the respective blog to read the full post. You can also promote some interesting ones through your social media channels too.