1. Can you please tell us a little bit about yourself and your Blog?
Hi!! I am Manu Arora; a media consultant by day and a limit pushing freak by early morning and night. I bleed field hockey and love Ms.Excel(quite a choice). Lifestyle Blogger, Field Hockey MIDFIELDER, Health Nut, Fitness Freak,Corporate Professional; sharing ideas to help time strapped individuals balance work and life
2. What did you do before Blogging? What inspired you to start blogging?
Demands of professional life often leave us time strapped for Passions. I was not in a mood to let mien go. Add to it the Eye popping marketing Gimmicks, it was like turning a blind eye to things you know are fake.
3. As a blogger, what are the challenges you face? How you overcome it?
Strapped for time is the biggest concern for every millennial living in today's age. Struggling for an answer for the same.
4. What would you consider to be your biggest achievement in your journey so far as a Blogger?
Its a moment when established networks approach you for a content sharing. So was my stint with India Today Group.
5. Have you worked/collaborate with brands? If yes, name few brands you worked with
Scitec Nutrition, American Apple Cider Vinegar, The Diet Clinic
6. What is your primary income source?
7. Top 3 Blogging tools that you would recommend to your readers?
1. Google Adwords
2. Google Analytics
8. One piece of advice that you would like to share with all new bloggers?
Blogging is all about passion. Follow it and be true to your readers. You need to be beyond noise to reach out for people to relate to you.
9. Finally, what are your thoughts about IndiBlogHub?
Great platform connecting bloggers.