1. Can you please tell us a little bit about yourself and your Blog?
I come from a small town Haldwani where mountains surround me and the first ray of sunlight falls right on my doorstep. “I travel to give a treat to my eyes and soul, to rejuvenate me and my lungs”.
My blog Jaunting Journeys is where I share my rants about the jaunts I take up now and then. My write-ups are oriented towards motivating and guiding both solo and group travellers.
2. What did you do before Blogging? What inspired you to start blogging?
Nothing...sounds weird? Well, that the truth. After my graduation I was ideal for about two months and that's when I thought to take over the long residing wish to travel and blog about my jaunts.
3. As a blogger, what are the challenges you face? How you overcome it?
I have never been a friendly person with computer skills. Playing with the HTMLs and all has never been my cup of tea. This is what was causing a delay in start of my blog.
It was only after my graduation when I gave a deep thought to it and that's when I discovered Wordpress where things were a click away...Just the way I wanted
4. What would you consider to be your biggest achievement in your journey so far as a Blogger?
I would say as a blogger I have learnt a lot and the biggest achievement I would say is that it taught me to be an outgoing person.
Throughout my life so far I have been quite conservative and introvert with only handful of friends and blogging brought me out of this phase.
5. Have you worked/collaborate with brands? If yes, name few brands you worked with
HolidayIQ, TripHobo, JustWravel, Nainital Cottages, StayOnSkill
6. What is your primary income source?
Working as a civil engineer
7. Top 3 Blogging tools that you would recommend to your readers?
2. Canva for image designing
3. Splice for video editing
8. One piece of advice that you would like to share with all new bloggers?
Develop your style and keep patience. That's the key to success.
9. Finally, what are your thoughts about IndiBlogHub?
Skill Infinity is a great platform facilitating bloggers to grow and connect with brands.