1. Can you please tell us a little bit about yourself and your Blog?
Hey, I'm Nikita, I started this blog in 2016 end, while i was still working a full-time job. My blog, Vagabond Stories, aims to inspire couples to travel together and explore the world together.
We love to travel and explore new destinations, new culinary experiences and just explore the world together. We wanted to help others too through our blog, by giving tips and recommendations for a destination.
2. What did you do before Blogging? What inspired you to start blogging?
Before blogging, i was a full-time social media manager with Ogilvy and Mather, which is a leading advertising agency. i actually quit my job, in order to pursue my passion and to travel the world.
My partner Harry and I, love exploring new cafes and experiences in our city as well, Delhi. We used to go do new exciting things every weekend. From attending a concert, to playing laser-tag, trying out new cafes and just exploring Delhi. It led us to think that we should document our experiences somewhere, so that other people know about such things too.
This is how the idea of a blog came up. It is also a good way of sharing photographs which we click during our travels.
3. As a blogger, what are the challenges you face? How you overcome it?
Major challenges are how to be inspired all the time and also how to be ahead of the curve. Since, the blogging arena has reached a saturation point, there's a lot of competition. But, how we overcome it is by being original and by being ourselves. There are still very few couple travel bloggers out there.
4. What would you consider to be your biggest achievement in your journey so far as a Blogger?
My biggest achievement so far have been many i feel. From being invited by The Serai to experience their luxurious resorts, to having trips that are sponsored by brands; this is why we had started blogging and we are happy that it helps us achieve the dream of travelling
5. Have you worked/collaborate with brands? If yes, name few brands you worked with
Yes, i have worked with many like: The Serai resorts, Cadbury, Maruti Nexa, Vodafone, Treebo Hotels, HeyBnB, Uber, Vogue and many more.
6. What is your primary income source?
Mostly, Sponsored posts and freelance writing
7. Top 3 Blogging tools that you would recommend to your readers?
Keysearch.io for SEO, Planoly for Instagram and Snapseed for Instagram
8. One piece of advice that you would like to share with all new bloggers?
Don't be afraid to try out something new, a lot of niches are already oversaturated. The more original you are, the more are your chances of succeeding.
9. Finally, what are your thoughts about IndiBlogHub?
Would be great if there are more brand campaigns as well for bloggers