1. Can you please tell us a little bit about yourself and your Blog?
I am Nimisha Arora, a Fashion & Lifestyle Blogger. My blog is all about my experiences and Learnings about new places, products and latest trends. I love experimenting a lot and enjoy travel to some unique places
2. What did you do before Blogging? What inspired you to start blogging?
I was working with a marketing agency and left my job after my marriage and enjoyed working along and helping my husband in his business.
Once I became a mommy, I thought of sharing my experiences and my journey with everyone from there it got started.
3. As a blogger, what are the challenges you face? How you overcome it?
These days blogging has become a rat race everyone is a blogger which sometimes get hard for brands to select the genuine ones.
I try to keep my content as unique as possible with some innovative ideas too.
4. What would you consider to be your biggest achievement in your journey so far as a Blogger?
The biggest achievement happened at The time when I got the invite for a blogger confluence from sodelhi. And it happened at the time when I was just a month old blogger.
5. Have you worked/collaborate with brands? If yes, name few brands you worked with
Till now I have collaborated with many brands to name few- Unnati Silks, Kevi Murphy, GK Hair, GlamEgo, ShyamLalBro, MamaEarth, MomsCo and many more
6. What is your primary income source?
7. Top 3 Blogging tools that you would recommend to your readers?
1. Wordpress themes work awesome,
2. Yoast Seo Tool
3. Social sharing widgets
8. One piece of advice that you would like to share with all new bloggers?
Don’t follow anyone blindly, don’t copy anyone’s content. People sometimes forget that their content is on World Wide Web people may not reach out to you but they have been knowing you through your blog.
So make your own content as in blogging that’s the only thing that speaks for you. You can get inspired by others but a BIG NO TO PLAGIARISM
9. Finally, what are your thoughts about IndiBlogHub?
You guys have been doing an amazing job, by reaching out to each bloggers individually. I can suggest you guys to organise a bloggers event where in your team get connected to many bloggers and then you can segregate them accordingly and can help with some collaborations ahead.
As we bloggers are always hungry for collaborations.