1. Can you please tell us a little bit about yourself and your Blog?
I am a 37-year-old man and I live with my family in Kolkata. I hail from West Bengal with my ancestral ties rooted in the district of Burdwan where my forefathers once lived. An avid lover of music, I am professionally trained in Western Classical Piano from the renowned Calcutta School of Music.
Writing is a passion for me and is a source of my constant energy. I consider my writing as a medium to communicate my thoughts and emotions to readers across boundaries. I prefer the use of simple language and vivid descriptions in all my works and feel that simplicity in expression can touch many hearts unanimously.
This is a short story blog that is a bouquet of related stories designed like journal entries in the diary of a man whose brain slowly losing all its memories. The storyline is weaved as a man finds an old diary in the remnants of the 2004 Tsunami and years later, his nephew reads it. The identity of the elusive owner of the "Floating Diary" remains unknown but his emotions and feelings get revealed through the pages.
The short stories, although related by the arterial storyline, are individual pieces of fiction that can give readers a fulfilling experience.
The short stories are like an online series of episodes unfolding as pages of a book or e-book which the followers of this creative blog can enjoy.
2. What did you do before Blogging? What inspired you to start blogging?
I have written my short stories and my first book is to be published by one of India's leading publishers. The blogging medium inspired me to start writing online so that I can reach out to more and more readers.
3. As a blogger, what are the challenges you face? How you overcome it?
The biggest challenge for blogging in a short story blog format is the constant source of content. I think this is the biggest challenge. I try to form creative ideas and keep my blog updated regularly.
4. What would you consider to be your biggest achievement in your journey so far as a Blogger?
The biggest achievement in my journey is reaching out to thousands of readers and my blog has already grasped almost 59K page views and numerous comments from satisfied readers.
5. Have you worked/collaborate with brands? If yes, name few brands you worked with
6. What is your primary income source?
My primary source of income is my own business. Writing is a passion which I don't consider a source to earn money. It is more of a satisfactory journey for me.
7. Top 3 Blogging tools that you would recommend to your readers?
1. Google Adsense
2. Affiliate programs like Amazon, Google Adwords.
8. One piece of advice that you would like to share with all new bloggers?
Focus on content and content only. Don't strive to attain anything in the short-run. Along your journey of good content and continuous blogging, more and more achievements would automatically come.
9. Finally, what are your thoughts about IndiBlogHub?
I think IndiBlogHub is a beautiful platform to get exposed in the world of blogging. I think frequent contests for the blogger community would keep us bloggers more glued to IndiBlogHub