1. Can you please tell us a little bit about yourself and your Blog?
I am Rajat, a Travel Blogger, Entrepreneur and Veteran from Nagpur.
My blog is 'Pack-Ur-Bags - A Trawellblogger's Guide To Explore Life!!', and my journey began 5 years ago.
2. What did you do before Blogging? What inspired you to start blogging?
I served the Indian Armed Forces as a Short Service Commission in 'Corps of Engineers'. I have been traveling long before I joined the Armed Forces, and wearing the uniform added to the list of destinations, taking me far and wide along the remotest corners of India.
All the while, as I traveled for 15 years, as I clicked pictures of my journeys, I never documented them. In 2013, over a coffee table discussion with my family members, when I was showing them the pictures of my decade plus traveling, I could barely recollect about most of them.
That is when my family members inspired me to document it somewhere. I surfed on the internet and came across blogging, an unique way to document different kinds of experiences.
I was never a good writer, and I am still improving, but, blogging gave me a powerful way to express my experiences. It has been no turning back ever since.
3. As a blogger, what are the challenges you face? How you overcome it?
Traveling alone to a distant land is a challenge for many, but for soldiers, it is a routine. I share some part of my learnings from the Armed Forces and apply it to my solo travels, which can help other people to use smarter ways of traveling.
4. What would you consider to be your biggest achievement in your journey so far as a Blogger?
My biggest achievement have been the relationships I have established with people in all the places where I have been. At the end of the day, life is all about having more good friends, and what can be better than having friends in unknown parts of the world, where you went for the first time and made a reason to go back again!!
Last year, it was a dream come true to publish my first travel ebook "Uttarakhand Diaries - Unspoken Tales From The Mountains" which is available on Amazon.
Here's the link to my post on prelauch of the ebook - https://trawellblogging.com/publishing-my-ebook-uttarakhand-diaries/
I intend to write more adventures and share my journey with the rest of the world.
5. Have you worked/collaborate with brands? If yes, name few brands you worked with
Yes, a few of them:-
1. Ceat Tyres
6. Lonely Planet
7. Trip Advisor
8. Trip-N-Travel (Japan)
10. Holiday IQ Twitter Campaign
11. Lufthansa - #SayYesToTheWorld Campaign
12. The Queens Chain Of Indian Restaurants - Bali
13. Human Library - Nagpur Chapter
14. Blogadda - WriteOverWeekend (Wow) Projects
6. What is your primary income source?
Business and Sponsored Posts for blog
7. Top 3 Blogging tools that you would recommend to your readers?
1. Yoast SEO
2. Meks Map Plugin
3. Travelpayouts affiliate program for travel bloggers.
8. One piece of advice that you would like to share with all new bloggers?
Don't write to impress Google. Ask yourself, will you still love to do what you are doing when no one stands by you.
9. Finally, what are your thoughts about IndiBlogHub?
Wonderful platform for startup bloggers who want to reach potential audience real quick. Also, Indibloghub brings in unique niche opportunities to monetize your blogging business. Take it seriously.