1. Can you please tell us a little bit about yourself and your Blog?
I am a Trainer by profession and I always looking for new things to keep myself updated with all the happening in the world. During my early days of the professional career, I always read articles to enhance my skills and knowledge; from there I got to know about the blogging concept.
As part of my job, I am responsible to update training content and knowledge database. I got some experience and exposure from there and later I started writing online on social media and web portal. Also, I have good interest in Technology and Bollywood. Then I decided to start my own blog on Bollywood in 2012.
I Started this blog as a hobby and update the same whenever I got time. In early 2014 when blogging in India growing as industry and I saw some scope of extra earning, I decided to convert this into a website and then in March 2014 officially launched Bollywood Galiyara and entertainment portal for all latest Bollywood News and Gossips. Post that in 2015 launched another portal for tech and gadget news GadgetGaliyara .com.
Because of my blogging experience, I got an opportunity to work with Google for their project related to their blogging site Blogspot.com. Recently I am also started working with UC news and writing for them as freelance writer.
2. What did you do before Blogging? What inspired you to start blogging?
I was into a training profession, and as part of my job I use to search information over internet and from different people and love to share the same information with all. Over the time I started loving that part and I started blogging to connect with multiple people through internet.
3. As a blogger, what are the challenges you face? How you overcome it?
I always welcome challenges as an opportunity, As a blogger you have to be 100% sure on whats you publish and sometime in this world of social media its hard to find original & Authentic information and with little bit of extra effort on research I can find original sources and avoid misleading information
4. What would you consider to be your biggest achievement in your journey so far as a Blogger?
Started my own website due to which I got an opportunity to meet with more people from Blogging Community and Entertainment Industry
5. Have you worked/collaborate with brands? If yes, name few brands you worked with
I worked with many small brands, But, I would like to share my collaboration with Google, I worked with google for their one of project on their website blogspot.com. I can't share more details about the project as its confidential.
6. What is your primary income source?
Job as I am still working with MNC
7. Top 3 Blogging tools that you would recommend to your readers?
1. Blogspot as its free and Best for beginners
2. Tumblur its free as well as its has more features like you can share voice, video and many other formats
3. Wordpress - its not free but it will gives you unlimited options to customize you blog as per you need.
8. One piece of advice that you would like to share with all new bloggers?
Just be honest
9. Finally, what are your thoughts about IndiBlogHub?
Its a great platform and I must recommend this to all bloggers.