1. Can you please tell us a little bit about yourself and your Blog?
Hi, My name is Richa and I am a food blogger and influencer. I am an ex-banker by profession currently based out of Mumbai. Savory Tales is my space where I pen down or create videos of everyday recipes.
My blog is also a platform to share my reviews about the restaurant or product which I have tried.
2. What did you do before Blogging? What inspired you to start blogging?
After completion of my PG,I worked as a banker with India’s leading retail bank. Marriage brought me back to Mumbai. This came as a wonderful opportunity for introspection to decide whether to maintain the status quo or to try something more aligned to her interests.
I eventually decided to hit the pause button and reset my professional life. Love for food and writing inspired me to start a blog. The blog also gave wings to my dormant love for photography. Now, I passionately take pictures of food around me or cooked by me and post them on the blog and Instagram.
3. As a blogger, what are the challenges you face? How you overcome it?
As a blogger challenges that I face are working with discipline and effective time management. Being your own boss comes with its pros and cons. Sometimes have to deal with creative blocks which is temporary phase.
4. What would you consider to be your biggest achievement in your journey so far as a Blogger?
Each and every positive comment from my blog readers or youtube viewers is my achievement. Learning and managing my blog and all the social media handles by my own is an achievement for myself.
5. Have you worked/collaborate with brands? If yes, name few brands you worked with
Yes, I have collaborated with many renowned food, lifestyle brands like Max Fashions, Tata Motors, Tata Sampann, SPRIG gourmet. And restaurants for their social media promotions and reviews.
6. What is your primary income source?
Freelance Content Writing Work and From my Blog.
7. Top 3 Blogging tools that you would recommend to your readers?
Wordpress for blogging, Snapseed/Lightroom for picture Edit and Splice App/Hit Films for video editing
8. One piece of advice that you would like to share with all new bloggers?
Find your passion and be consistent in posting. Take good and attractive pictures and be active on all the social media.
9. Finally, what are your thoughts about IndiBlogHub?
Skill infinty is a good platform for all the bloggers. You can organize blogging challenges or provide opportunity for brand collaboration with some attractive rewards for the bloggers.