1. Can you please tell us a little bit about yourself and your Blog?
This is indeed a very interesting question and I would love to answer it with full honesty. I belong to Haryana, but spent 23 years of my life in Gujarat, Vadodara.
From my teenage age, I was a huge fan of fashion: I was carefully choosing my outfits and combining them in a creative and original manner. My friends describe me as a Fashion influencer, Designer, Digital Marketer and a Model.
I have had my blog a little bit over a year now and my main focused areas are own style, fashion, trends, beauty, travelling and lifestyle.
Turn on my blog for tips with a sense of quiet sophistication and retro charm at http://www.xclusivefashionmeetslifestyle.com
2. What did you do before Blogging? What inspired you to start blogging?
I always want to be a fashion icon, but I become digital marketer by profession and as a profession, I love my work, but I always find something is missing in my lifestyle and then explore this is my passion for fashion.
For that, I started looking for an alternative to be a fashion icon. In January 2017 I found I can start a small piece on Internet In that I can write everything about my personal experience and experiments on lifestyle, fashion, makeup, travel diaries, business etc for others. And since then I started my first blog that is XFML. In very short time XFML becomes very important part of my life, I’m loving it.
3. As a blogger, what are the challenges you face? How you overcome it?
The biggest challenge, I faced in Blogging is to gain traffic and to get brand collaborations.
4. What would you consider to be your biggest achievement in your journey so far as a Blogger?
As a blogger my greatest accomplishment is having many of my posts be ranked on the first page of Google , some in the #1 spot! This is something many bloggers only DREAM of and it has happened to me several times over. Also, when brands and audience appreciated me. Specially when readers message me to know tips about style.
5. Have you worked/collaborate with brands? If yes, name few brands you worked with
Yes, I have worked with some brands like: Caratlane, Myntra, Indiarush, Spiritual Gangster, Eyevage, Beesline, Stripped Skin care, Treadmills, URBY Passport, SC Fitness, Eyllure
6. What is your primary income source?
My professional job as a Digital Marketer
7. Top 3 Blogging tools that you would recommend to your readers?
Search Engine Optimization, Social Media Marketing, Google Analytics
8. One piece of advice that you would like to share with all new bloggers?
1) Always write about your passion and personal experience for your readers, make your piece more attractive with your creative ideas.
2) Never think blogger as your competitors instead of that make a connection with the bloggers on your social butterfly’s like Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, Blogvin etc. and interact with them.
This will give a good traffic to your blog and you will get many innovative ideas from other bloggers.
9. Finally, what are your thoughts about IndiBlogHub?
Skill Infinity is doing great, by connecting bloggers and influencer and specially about the collection of interviews from the bloggers. These interviews can help any newbies to get more about fashion, lifestyle tips, get a look into these fashion bloggers lives and help you live a more stylish life.