1. Can you please tell us a little bit about yourself and your Blog?
I am Sandra Raju, 24 years old and I'm from Bangalore. My blog is named Petite Chronicles. And I chose the name because this is where I will be chronicling the little things I am passionate about.
You can find posts on Fashion, Beauty, Lifestyle and Travel on my blog. I'm very new to the field of blogging. It's been about 5 months now since I started and its been a wonderful journey so far.
2. What did you do before Blogging? What inspired you to start blogging?
I was working with Deloitte for over a year before I decided to leave the company and take a gap year. During this break I traveled to a couple of places and also indulged in reading more blogs.
I soon realized that I could start journaling my travel stories online with hopes to inspire more people to travel and then branched out to beauty, fashion, lifestyle and other little tid-bits from my life. I consider my blog to be an online personal journal.
3. As a blogger, what are the challenges you face? How you overcome it?
MIND BLOCKS. Its the worst any blogger can face. Some days no matter what I try and do, my mind just does not get fully into it. The best way I try to overcome it is by reading other blogs. When I see the handwork these bloggers have put into there blogs gets me motivated to try and reach where they are.
And if that doesn't help I give myself a break. Because its OK to do so every now and then. I take time to relax my mind and then come back with a much fresher perspective.
4. What would you consider to be your biggest achievement in your journey so far as a Blogger?
Being told that my way of writing travel stories makes my readers feel like they experienced it first hand. That made me focus more on providing detailed experiences for them.
5. Have you worked/collaborate with brands? If yes, name few brands you worked with
Plixxo, PopXo, Tanishq
6. What is your primary income source?
At the moment, blogging and also from the event management company I co-founded.
7. Top 3 Blogging tools that you would recommend to your readers?
1. Yoast SEO plug-in
8. One piece of advice that you would like to share with all new bloggers?
It shouldn't be about earning or collaborating with brands the first couple of months or even a year. Its about finding your voice among all the other bloggers out there.
9. Finally, what are your thoughts about IndiBlogHub?
Skill Infinity is the best thing that has ever happened to me once i started blogging. This is THE BEST platform to grow as a blogger. An amazing place to connect with bloggers from various other niches. Its a wonderful community.