1. Can you please tell us a little bit about yourself and your Blog?
Siddharth and Shruti are two nerdy souls who are either wandering the world or playing video games in their pyjamas. We write about travel, food, games and lifestyle.
2. What did you do before Blogging? What inspired you to start blogging?
We are part time bloggers. Shruti is a freelance designer and illustrator. Siddharth is a data scientist. Our love for travel prompted us to document our adventures.
3. As a blogger, what are the challenges you face? How you overcome it?
We face the challenge of blogging consistently. We try hard to stick to a schedule. But since we are part time bloggers, we find it difficult to be consistent.
4. What would you consider to be your biggest achievement in your journey so far as a Blogger?
We got a chance to work on a post for Israel tourism. Israel being on our bucket list, we were very happy to be associated with their GoIsrael campaign.
5. Have you worked/collaborate with brands? If yes, name few brands you worked with
Yes, we have worked with The Leela, Meru cabs, Sterling Holidays, UTMT Hotels to name a few.
6. What is your primary income source?
We both work full time, Shruti as a freelance designer and Siddharth as a data scientist. Blogging is our part time profession.
7. Top 3 Blogging tools that you would recommend to your readers?
1. Asana - for organizing
2. Buffer for scheduling posts
3. Yoast plugin for SEO.
8. One piece of advice that you would like to share with all new bloggers?
Don't give up. Blogging takes time and patience.
9. Finally, what are your thoughts about IndiBlogHub?
Skillfinity is a fabulous platform to interact with fellow bloggers and discover new blogs. Further classification within categories might help bloggers to connect with the right niche. for eg. Adventure travel / Family Travel/ Solo Travel / Couple Travel etc