1. Can you please tell us a little bit about yourself and your Blog?
Born and raised in Kolkata. I am a pro journalist as well as a blogger. Proud mother of 1 and half year old daughter.
I started Bong Journal as a lifestyle and fashion blog. But never wanted to restrict it in fashion and beauty. Bong Journal is a reflection of the facts, fictions, features and fashion emanating with the local flavor in global parlance. I always tried to maintain versatility. I pondered upon little things that occurs around me and try to share the experience.
2. What did you do before Blogging? What inspired you to start blogging?
I started my career as a hard core journalist. After marriage I left my job. I fully became a home maker.
I started Bong Journal in Dec 2016 when my baby was just 3 months old. I really want to thanks the most beautiful person of my life, my husband for inspiring me so much. Though I left such a auspicious job but I always miss the medely and the variety I used to enjoy as a journalist. It was not easy at that time to start my job leaving my baby at home. So my husband motivated me to start the blog.
3. As a blogger, what are the challenges you face? How you overcome it?
After going back to my professional life I really find it difficult to maintain both.
I always find it challanging to balance between my home, blog and professional life. But I always make myself determined by saying 'I have to do it and I can do it.'
I think it is also a big challenge for every blogger to dig out good content for readers.
4. What would you consider to be your biggest achievement in your journey so far as a Blogger?
My readers. Frankly speaking in this one and half year my blog manage to get handful of readers. But those readers genuinely love my blog and always appreciate my work
5. Have you worked/collaborate with brands? If yes, name few brands you worked with
Color Magic, Graphiosk, Bengalitez
6. What is your primary income source?
I am a freelance journalist in a daily news paper and my blog
7. Top 3 Blogging tools that you would recommend to your readers?
1. Photo Director
2. URL Ping
3. SEM Rush
8. One piece of advice that you would like to share with all new bloggers?
Try to make your blog different and meaningful for readers. Don't expect to have lots of traffic soon. If it happens then it is great. Otherwise invest more time on good content and SEO search.
9. Finally, what are your thoughts about IndiBlogHub?
Excellent platform, especially for new bloggers. Bloggers meet up need to be happen in different cities.