1. Can you please tell us a little bit about yourself and your Blog?
Tanya Singh is a Beauty and Skincare Blogger who on has an endless love for makeup products. CheekyDimplesBlog is one of her brainchild which showcases everything you need to know about the beauty industry. From international celebrity brand collaboration to natural Korean Skincare routine, CheekyDimplesBlog covers it all.
2. What did you do before Blogging? What inspired you to start blogging?
By profession, I am a Technical Content Writer and decided to try start creating content for categories on Lifestyle, Beauty and Fashion because I wanted to give honest opinions on products.
3. As a blogger, what are the challenges you face? How you overcome it?
There are pros and cons of working alone and as a blogger you have to maintain our website, connect with potential brands, perform statistics analytics etc on your own. Sometimes, all these things together can be a little overwhelming to handle.
4. What would you consider to be your biggest achievement in your journey so far as a Blogger?
As a blogger, I would say that my biggest achievement is having the opportunity to write and express my views to the audience who follow CheekyDimplesBlog religiously.
5. Have you worked/collaborate with brands? If yes, name few brands you worked with
So far, I have worked worked and collaborated with many International as well as Domestics Brands. Some of them are - Vedantika Herbals, INATUR, Nyassa, Glamisha, BEMA, Osiyan Beauty, Oceanic Gold etc. To know more about these brands have a look at CheekyDimplesBlog.
6. What is your primary income source?
My Regular Job as a Technical Content Writer
7. Top 3 Blogging tools that you would recommend to your readers?
1. All-in-One SEO Plugin
8. One piece of advice that you would like to share with all new bloggers?
Always have 'Patience' because Rome wasn't build in a day (and nor was Taj Mahal!)
9. Finally, what are your thoughts about IndiBlogHub?
Skill Infinity is a great platform for bloggers that was much needed by writers like us to expand our reach and get in touch with our target audience. Yes, Skill Infinity can add some contests for bloggers of each category 'cause that would be a fun way to collaborate and getting to know more about other blogger as well.