1. Can you please tell us a little bit about yourself and your Blog?
I am passionate about food, experimenting with recipes, health-conscious, and i love writing.Hence I take up free lance content writing
2. What did you do before Blogging? What inspired you to start blogging?
I was a team leader at Intelenet.I had had enough of Corporate life, so I quit.My cooking skills & writing skills inspired me to write. I had written an honest review for GITS ready made food , and it was well appreciated.This prompted me to take up blogging
3. As a blogger, what are the challenges you face? How you overcome it?
The challenges are mainly with the designing of the website.Initially I made my blog on word-press, by trial & error. As it progressed, I needed the help of a web-developer.But I am not happy as this sets limitations on my creativity, So I have decided to master Word-press, and redesign my blog.
4. What would you consider to be your biggest achievement in your journey so far as a Blogger?
When my viewers personally call to thank me for the articles written.Because , most of my articles on health are tried and tested options.Also my recipes are well appreciated.
It delights me when the readers love to experiment with my recipes and message me their thanks
5. Have you worked/collaborate with brands? If yes, name few brands you worked with
Yes, I have collabrated with GNC, India and written a blog on their food supplements.Also I have written for www.HurshBin.com.This is a website on Autism by Child development & Behabiour Therapist Binal Shah
6. What is your primary income source?
7. Top 3 Blogging tools that you would recommend to your readers?
Google Analytics, Wordpress themes,SEO & Keyword Usage
8. One piece of advice that you would like to share with all new bloggers?
Plan your blog topic and name your domain accordingly, Do not compromise on Content.Anything that written from the heart and with passion is bound to be received well by readers
9. Finally, what are your thoughts about IndiBlogHub?
Skill Infinity has given that much wanted edge to my blog.It has given the blogger community an excellent platform to exhibit and show case their blogs, apart from enhancing our motivation level