Social Media Marketing
SEO Basics & Ranking
Guest Posting Sites
Submit Your Blog
₹ Reward Program
Keyword Volume Checker
Search Result Keywords
Question Keyword Suggestions
Marketing Keyword Suggestions
A-Z Keyword Suggestions
Alexa Rank Checker
Guides & Reviews
Aug 30, 2021
How to Add WordPress Site to Yandex Webmaster Tools?
Leave a Reply
To leave a comment, please
To connect your site with Yandex Webmaster Tools, first you need to sign up in Yandex Webmaster Tools.
1. After signing up Yandex, log in to your account. Here you will see the Yandex Webmaster page. In this page you have to click on
2. Now enter your domain in the Site address field and click on the Add button.
3. In the next page, you will be asked to verify website ownership. You will see 4 methods (Meta tag, HTML file, DNS records, WHOIS) to verify website ownership. Here I will verify website ownership using meta tag and also recommend to you as it is the easiest and fastest way. Copy the meta tag and save it in notepad. You will need it next.
4. If you use Yoast SEO plugin on your site, then you just have to go to Webmaster tools (SEO >> General >> Webmaster Tools) section of Yoast SEO and paste the HTML tag.
5. After pasting the Yandex meta tag, click on the Save Changes button. But if you do not use Yoast SEO on your site, then you can paste the HTML tag in the section of your site. For this you can use the Insert Headers and Footers plugin. Click on Settings >> Insert Headers and Footers and paste your HTML tag in the
Scripts in Header box
6. After adding the meta tag, go to Yandex Webmaster Tools and go to the Yandex verification meta tag page, from where you copied the code. After that click on the Check button.
Now its Done
19 days ago
What is Rapidsslonline
How to Add Special Characters to WordPress Posts
How to Find Image URLs in a Post or Page
How to Underline and Justify Text in WordPress Post Editor
how to move wordpress site from http to https
How to Find the URL of GIF, Video and PDF Files in WordPress
How to Change Permalink Structure of WordPress Website
How To Optimize WordPress Database?