Social Media Marketing
SEO Basics & Ranking
Guest Posting Sites
Submit Your Blog
₹ Reward Program
Keyword Volume Checker
Search Result Keywords
Question Keyword Suggestions
Marketing Keyword Suggestions
A-Z Keyword Suggestions
Alexa Rank Checker
Guides & Reviews
Sep 03, 2021
How to Enable two Step Verification in Gmail
Leave a Reply
To leave a comment, please
1. First, log in to your Gmail account and then click on your Gmail icon and then click on My Account.
2. Next, click on Sign-in & security.
3. Then scroll down to Password & sign-in method section and click on 2 Step Verification.
4. Now a new page will open. In this page, you have to click on the GET STARTED button.
5. Enter your account password. After that hit on Next button.
6. In the next page you have to fill all the details:
• Enter your mobile number on which you want to set up 2 step verification.
• You will see two options here. Text message and voice call… I think text message is much better than voice call.
After that click on Send button.
7. You will get 6 digit OTP via SMS. Enter that OTP and click on Next.
8. Now you have to click on Turn on button and 2 step verification will be activated on your Gmail.
16 days ago
What is hacking?
When will the TIFF format be used?
How to use Google question hub?
What is who can comment setting in blogger
What is the Features of HTML?
What is Technical SEO
How to Use Newspaper theme in Blogger?
How to Add Breadcrumbs to WordPress Using Yoast Plugin