Health & Fitness
Free SEO Tools
Free Keyword Search
Guest Posting List
Guide & Reviews
Last updated on September 08th, 2021
How to Install WordPress on 000WebHost Free Hosting
Leave a Reply
To leave a comment, please
1 year ago
1. First, visit 000Webhost and click on Sign Up for Free button to create a new account on it.
2. Now a new page will open in front of you, here you enter your email, password and website name and then click on Get Free Hosting.
3. After this, it will show you a welcome message and ask for intro tutorial. If you want, you can skip it by clicking on I'm pro.
4. Now, scroll down and click on Manage website.
5. Here you will get three options, click on “Build WordPress Website” option to start WordPress installation.
6. After clicking on it, a new WordPress Install Popup will open in front of you. Here you have to enter your username, password and select URL & language for your WordPress blog then click on Install button.
7. Now the installation process will start and in a minute your WordPress blog will be installed on 000WebHost Free Hosting.
8. After the installation is complete, it will give you a congratulation message with a Go to Configuration page link, clicking on it will take you to the login page of your WordPress blog.
Now your WordPress blog is ready. You can login to it using your username and password.
After setting up your website on 000WebHost Free Hosting, you can choose the downtime for your WordPress blog. First, go to 000WebHost's Dashboard and click on Settings >> General.
Now go to the website sleeping time frame and set the start hour. Here I entered 2 and clicked on update button. Now my site will be offline/downtime between 2:00 to 3:00.