Free Keyword Search
Guest Posting Sites
Last updated on May 02nd, 2022
How to Make Terms and Condition page for Blog?
Leave a Reply
To leave a comment, please
12 months ago
Just add a new page and name it as Terms and Conditions in Label and tnc in slug field. Then add it to the menu.
For content, you can use free generators around on the net like https://www.termsandconditionsgenerator.com/
Just add your name and email in the document and add other data from plugins additionally you using and data policies.
12 months ago
1) First of all you have to go to the website of TermsFeed.com.
2) Now a form will open in front of you, you have to fill it.
3) Select on Website in General Information.
4) If visitors can create an account on your blog, then do yes. Otherwise tick on No.
5) Now click on Next Step.
1) You have to enter the URL of your blog in Business Information.
2) After that write the full name of your blog.
3) Tick on I'm an Individual in Entity Information.
4) Enter your country and state in Country Information.
5) After that click on Next Step.
1) If you sell a product on your blog, then do yes. Otherwise click on No.
2) If a visitor abuses. So you can terminate it. So click on Yes.
3) If Logo, Content, Trademark is your own then yes. But here you have to pay 12 $. If you don't want to invest. Then click on No.
4) If you ever change the terms and conditions, how many days in advance will you inform your visitor. Click on 30 Days Notice.
5) If you want Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability then do yes. Otherwise tick on No.
6) And click on Next Steps.
1) Now here your email I.D. put it.
2) And click on Generate My Terms and Conditions.
3) Now the Terms and Conditions of your blog will be open.
4) You have to copy it completely.
1) Now you have to log in to blogger.
2) Go to Dashboard.
3) Go to Pages.
4) Click on New Page.
5) Now write Terms and Conditions in the title.
6) And paste the copied terms and conditions here.
7) At last click on Publish.