Social Media Marketing
SEO Basics & Ranking
Guest Posting Sites
Submit Your Blog
₹ Reward Program
Keyword Volume Checker
Search Result Keywords
Question Keyword Suggestions
Marketing Keyword Suggestions
A-Z Keyword Suggestions
Alexa Rank Checker
Guides & Reviews
Aug 16, 2021
How to Make Terms and Condition page for Blog?
Leave a Reply
To leave a comment, please
Just add a new page and name it as Terms and Conditions in Label and tnc in slug field. Then add it to the menu.
For content, you can use free generators around on the net like https://www.termsandconditionsgenerator.com/
Just add your name and email in the document and add other data from plugins additionally you using and data policies.
1 month ago
1) First of all you have to go to the website of TermsFeed.com.
2) Now a form will open in front of you, you have to fill it.
3) Select on Website in General Information.
4) If visitors can create an account on your blog, then do yes. Otherwise tick on No.
5) Now click on Next Step.
1) You have to enter the URL of your blog in Business Information.
2) After that write the full name of your blog.
3) Tick on I'm an Individual in Entity Information.
4) Enter your country and state in Country Information.
5) After that click on Next Step.
1) If you sell a product on your blog, then do yes. Otherwise click on No.
2) If a visitor abuses. So you can terminate it. So click on Yes.
3) If Logo, Content, Trademark is your own then yes. But here you have to pay 12 $. If you don't want to invest. Then click on No.
4) If you ever change the terms and conditions, how many days in advance will you inform your visitor. Click on 30 Days Notice.
5) If you want Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability then do yes. Otherwise tick on No.
6) And click on Next Steps.
1) Now here your email I.D. put it.
2) And click on Generate My Terms and Conditions.
3) Now the Terms and Conditions of your blog will be open.
4) You have to copy it completely.
1) Now you have to log in to blogger.
2) Go to Dashboard.
3) Go to Pages.
4) Click on New Page.
5) Now write Terms and Conditions in the title.
6) And paste the copied terms and conditions here.
7) At last click on Publish.
1 month ago
What is the history of Thumb drive
Why is good blog traffic important?
What is comment location setting in blogger
Where to buy hosting?
What is Google question hub?
How to create account on reddit
What is after the deadline tool
What is the advantage of SQL?