What is Ahrefs: Competitive Analysis Tool For SEO
Ahrefs is a great SEO tool like SEMrush. It helps you find good keywords for your website and keeps track of your competitor's website. It helps you to know why your competitors are ranking so well and what you need to do to surpass them.
Tools available with Ahrefs:
- Competitive Analysis
- Keyword Research
- Backlink Research
- Content Research
- Rank Tracking
- Web Monitoring
There is no free version available. Its Monthly plan Lite starts at $99.95 but you can use its 7-day trial version.
How to Use Ahrefs for SEO and Competitor Research
Its a very easy process, if done in steps.
1. First select a keyword like "Food delivery app"
2. Do search this keyword on Google search
3. Pick the top 3 links
4. Go to the Ahrefs > Content Gap tool. Add links to the three inputs, we copied before
5. Then click on show results
6. In settings bar change intersection to 2, to get more ranking keywords
7. Now find keywords ranking in different countries and note down
8. Modify the content and add those keywords which your competitors are ranking for
You can also check backlinks to find sites linking to the competitor this way
A2 Hosting Review (Features, Pricing, Pros and Cons)Mar 01st, 2022
Jetpack: WordPress Security, Backup, Speed, & Growth PluginSep 22nd, 2021
Media.net Review: Features, Pricing, Pros and ConsSep 29th, 2021
What is your review on AdNow [Native Ads Network]?Oct 20th, 2021
Elementor: Free Website Builder Plugin for WordPressSep 22nd, 2021
What is your review on Rank Math SEO Tool?Oct 11th, 2021
What is your review on Infolinks Ads?Oct 11th, 2021