Blogger.com is a free blog publishing platform. With the help of which Texts, Images, Videos etc. can be shared easily by creating a free blog. And the world can be exposed to his writing skills. Blogger is counted in Content Management Systems. Because it manages the content through Yearly, Monthly, Weekly, Daily, Categorically, Labels etc. And it is available to all Entry readers.
The blog that is created on Blogger. It is a sub-domain of blogspot.com. Which is hosted on Google Server. Blogger users are unable to access Google servers. But with Google account, they get permission on Blogger Dashboard. That's why they can easily manage their blog.
Apart from Blogspot.com, Country Specified Domain Name is also made available to the users. For example, if an Indian blogger user creates his own blog, then he can choose blogspot.in instead of blogspot.com. And Google itself also auto redirects the URL.
Features of Blogger.com
1. CMS – Blogger is a simple and useful Content Management System. With the help of which a blogger can share his writing with the world. And can easily manage it too. Because it becomes easy to View, Edit, Publish, Delete Content through Blogger.
2. Free Service – There are many Blog Publishing Tools available in the world. The ones that have to be used. But all the services of Blogger.com itself are free. Therefore it can be used Free of Cost. And you do not even have to worry about paying the bill.
3. Free Domain Name – Through Blogger, users can create a website by registering their domain name for free. But this domain is a sub-domain of blogspot.com.
4. No Hosting Charge – Blogger's Free Hosting Service is the most attractive. Because you do not have to pay Hosting Charge. And you can host your blog for free.
5. Custom Domain Name – This feature of Blogger.com is the choice of professional bloggers. Due to this, bloggers can use their own domain name. And make your blog professional. Because by using Custom Domain Name, your blog becomes myblog.com from myblog.blogspot.com.
6. Custom Design – Hundreds of Free Blogger Templates are made available to control the appearance of Blogger Blog. Which we can also customize as per our choice. And if you want, you can apply a design made by buying Premium Blogger Templates from the market.
7. Fast Speed - Speed of Google matters a lot. That's why the speed of this service of Google is of Industry Standard only. And in terms of speed, Blogger is always ahead.
8. Secure Platform – Google Security means trust. And Blogger is also a Google product. Therefore it is considered more secure than other platforms.
9. Easy to Use – Blogger is also easy to use. Because Blogger Interface has been made very easy. Any new blogger learns to use it in no time.
10. Easy to Manage – Managing Blogs made on Blogger is as simple as managing Social Media Profiles. Because you can see all your blogs in one place. And you do not need to log in separately for all blogs.
11. Local Language – Blogger.com is available in more than 50 languages. If you do not know the English language. So you can use Blogger in your local language.
Limitations of using Blogger.com
- Blogger is a product of Google. And its development and management is also done by Google. Therefore users are not allowed to access the server. And this is its biggest limitation. But apart from this there are some limitations of Blogger which are being told below.
- Blogger is used with Google account. And 100 Blogger Blogs can be created with one Google account.
- The name of the blog title should be in 90 characters.
- You can use only 37 Characters in Blog Name.
- Only 500 characters are provided for writing a blog description.
- There is a limit to publish only 20 blog pages on a blog.