MBOX file is associated with many email clients like Sea Monkey, Thunderbird, etc. Users who are looking to import MBOX into Outlook would definitely have their reasons, and making the migration towards Outlook is one of them.
Among email clients, Microsoft Outlook is among the most popular and feature-rich. The merging of email accounts is a task that a lot of users desire to do in order to improve their email handling and overall efficiency.
MBOX files cannot be imported into Microsoft Outlook because the program does not offer a native solution to this difficulty. In addition,
Microsoft Outlook offers PST as the default storage format. For this purpose, in order to finish the entire process, you will need to import MBOX into Outlook account. This can be performed either through the manual methods (indirect solution) or through third-party software.
However, here we have discussed about the solution for making the conversion with the help of third-party software.
There are two ways through which users can import MBOX to Outlook, which is using the manual procedure and other one is using third-party software. However, using the manual solution is not easy, which is why we suggest users use the third-party tool.
Users will face multiple issues while making the conversion through the manual method.
• Users should be well-versed with the procedure required to perform the conversion.
• The MBOX to PST file conversion will take a long time to complete.
• Chances of data loss if the user makes even a single error while converting their MBOX files.
Weeom MBOX to PST converter is one of the most renowned utilities to import a large amount of MBOX files to Outlook. Due to its intuitive graphical user interface making, the import of the MBOX files becomes easier. The software also comes with multiple sets of functionalities that set apart this software from others.
• This tool supports MBOX files of several email clients such as Thunderbird, Sea Monkey, Postbox, Eudora, etc.
• The converter tool supports all the editions of the Windows Operating System.
• It maintains the original folder hierarchy and the data meta-properties even after making the conversion of the MBOX files.
• Users can also take the help of the incremental export facility, which will allow them to process the halted conversion by allowing only the newer data.
• The tool gives an additional option like the split PST file and make the PST file protected with the password.
• It also enables users to make changes in the folder hierarchy using the trim folder level option of the software.
We have checked various ways through using users can make the file conversion. However, it requires lots of effort to import MBOX into Outlook using the manual solution. Instead, users can just go with the solution discussed here, which comes with lots of user-centric functionalities. The software is available with the free demo version, which users can use to check the efficiency and capability of the software.