1. Can you please tell us a little bit about yourself and your Blog?
I am free spirited person, an ex-corporate currently stay at home mommy. My philosophy of life is - 'we undertake everything for a reason; be it to bend or make'.
My Blog - Gleefulblogger; emphasizes the same, Life is all about taking challenges head-on with a pinch of salt. There is nothing like - impossible! It says - I M - Possible.
2. What did you do before Blogging? What inspired you to start blogging?
Banker - worked with Multinational banks in India & abroad.
Educator - Full time Sr. Lecturer with post graduate degree college - Masters of Business Administration (MBA)
3. As a blogger, what are the challenges you face? How you overcome it?
Challenges are to bring NEW for my readers. New perspective, new aspect, new aspirations.
Thorough research and brain storming with friends help me overcome the challenge or writer's block.
4. What would you consider to be your biggest achievement in your journey so far as a Blogger?
No achievement is Big, after every big win I strive for better.
5. Have you worked/collaborate with brands? If yes, name few brands you worked with
Yes, worked with quite a few brands.
Abbot, Dove, Pampers, Augmont Gold, VLCC, Soultree, Skola Toys, Barbie, Glamego, etc
6. What is your primary income source?
7. Top 3 Blogging tools that you would recommend to your readers?
2. Monster insights
3. SEO - MOZ
8. One piece of advice that you would like to share with all new bloggers?
Prioritize on content, fresh pure well researched content always wins.
9. Finally, what are your thoughts about IndiBlogHub?
Skill infinity is a great platform to bring together the synergy of bloggers as a whole. I appreciate the team to bring this for us.
Expect to see more brand based campaigns to be given on merit of content in future.