Interview with Indian Fashion & Lifestyle Blogger – Krati Agarwal from BoldBlush
1. Can you please tell us a little bit about yourself and your Blog?
I am an engineer graduated from IIT Dhanbad. My blog cum website is all about fashion, lifestyle,motivation,food,travel and much more.
2. What did you do before Blogging? What inspired you to start blogging?
Now also blogging is part-time. I love to write and to share information the more I can, for which the best medium is blog.
3. As a blogger, what are the challenges you face? How you overcome it?
I face a lot of challenges in online marketing. As my viewership was low. After enrolling to skill infinity, the audience incresases. The process is very organic. If you put your content at right place, you will get right audience.
4. What would you consider to be your biggest achievement in your journey so far as a Blogger?
My DA is 11 which I made by myself from scratch(0 DA)
5. Have you worked/collaborate with brands? If yes, name few brands you worked with
I have collaborated with wedmegood, I have done a lot of guest posts on different websites.
6. What is your primary income source?
7. Top 3 Blogging tools that you would recommend to your readers?
1. Grammarly for error free english
2. Blog2social for posting content on multiple platforms
3. Google analytics for all kind of analysis you need
8. One piece of advice that you would like to share with all new bloggers?
Don't rush, because blogging is outcome of patience and hard work. Just be consistent and produce quality work.
9. Finally, what are your thoughts about IndiBlogHub?
I love this website, as I have said that skill infinity help me in increasing my viewers. My DA goes from 4 to 11 in two months. I think you should do some kind of weekly discussion which can be live on twitter, that will be great.