1. Can you please tell us a little bit about yourself and your Blog?
I am a Working from Home/Stay at Home mom to a toddler. In the process of involving with my son in playing, crafting, designing new activities that are fun as well as learning and developmental, I used to google and search frantically on Pinterest. Then I thought of blogging our journey of learning. So my blog is all about DIYs, crafts, activities, product and places reviews that are kid-friendly to help out other confused moms like me.
2. What did you do before Blogging? What inspired you to start blogging?
I was a recruiter and marketer earlier who used to blog about marketing strategies etc. After becoming a mom, my work-life paused and I became full-time care-taker of my baby. In order to get more innovative ideas to play with him and keep him engaged, I became Pinterest addict and so thought of sharing our own craft works via blogging.
3. As a blogger, what are the challenges you face? How you overcome it?
The main challenge in blogging with a baby who is swinging over head 24*7 is the time to sit with laptop and finally write down a post and upload pics. I used to burn mid-night oil and blog late night after he sleeps. Because this was something that gave me happiness in my "ME TIME".
4. What would you consider to be your biggest achievement in your journey so far as a Blogger?
When fellow moms share their happiness and pics of the activities they did with their kids after seeing on my blog is the biggest achievement and the whole purpose of my blogging journey.
5. Have you worked/collaborate with brands? If yes, name few brands you worked with
Yes I have worked with UAE brands like Clingnature, Kidloland, Cafe 302 by Rotana, Bizzybox, Balloonee, etc. to name a few. And collabs with Indian brands are in pipeline.
6. What is your primary income source?
Honestly, I am not much of a financial contributor in my family at the moment, just get something from my part-time/work-from-home opportunities. Thus husband is the primary earner.
7. Top 3 Blogging tools that you would recommend to your readers?
1. Canva for creating Pinterest images, Youtube thumbnails, Channel Arts.
2. Quora to get ideas for blogging
3. Google Analytics
I myself haven't done deep research yet, just try to collect information and read as when I get chance.
8. One piece of advice that you would like to share with all new bloggers?
Decide your niche based on interest, do research about the related hashtags and keywords; find your community on social media & share; and learn & grow.
Don't Imitate. Don't Copy. Have your unique way. Be patient. Blogging takes time to get recognized, when done organically. I don't believe in any other means of growing on social media.
9. Finally, what are your thoughts about IndiBlogHub?
So far seems to be useful and informative. I Am yet to explore Skill Infinity in detail.