Interview with Indian Mommy Blogger – Shraddha Tripathi from Quirky Woman
1. Can you please tell us a little bit about yourself and your Blog?
My name is Shraddha Tripathi, an Engineer cum Homemaker and a mom. I created My website "Quirky Woman: Life as a mom & Wife". I am an introvert and love to write. I write articles on Parenting ,Fitness, Beauty, Lifestyle, Fashion ,Product Review, Food and Travel.
2. What did you do before Blogging? What inspired you to start blogging?
I did Mtech in Digital Communication and then started my job as a Assistant Professor. I left my job after having my daughter. I love to write anything i think of. I am an introvert, I don't talk much but love to write down my thoughts. That is how I started my blogs cum Website.
3. As a blogger, what are the challenges you face? How you overcome it?
The first challenge for me was English, My schooling was in Hindi medium, So it was a challenge for me. I overcome it by the time passes by. I think people just focus on your content , not you grammar and English. While writing some posts i came to know My English is fine. It becomes better and better.
Second, How to start blogging? I just study on social media and YouTube helped me a lot. Still learning here.
4. What would you consider to be your biggest achievement in your journey so far as a Blogger?
My biggest achievement I got is Comments I have on my posts. That really makes me motivated. People's positive response is the biggest thing for me.
5. Have you worked/collaborate with brands? If yes, name few brands you worked with
No I have not collaborated with any. I want to. But I am an honest reviewer so I don't give fake thinks on my website.
6. What is your primary income source?
7. Top 3 Blogging tools that you would recommend to your readers?
Social Media Networking plays a vital role in your blogging success. Tools I would say is Canva for making cards and collage.
Pexel for Free use images.
8. One piece of advice that you would like to share with all new bloggers?
Just be honest
don't compare with others
Keep Going, It takes time but keep going.
9. Finally, what are your thoughts about IndiBlogHub?
I think this is the best platform for Indian Bloggers. Here we can connect with many others that actually is the most important thing.