1. Can you please tell us a little bit about yourself and your Blog?
I just love to be a happy person in any kind of situations and I love my decisions. Afterwards whatever may be the consequences I am always ready to face them without any regrets or confusions.
I am a person who believes in zeal. I have an attitude but not an ego as I am always ready to bow down where I think is needed. I feel blessed and lucky enough as I know how to take care of relationships with my family members , friends or even with a stranger. I love to do things in a planned and disciplined manner and never expect anything from others except a smile and therefore I hope this blog of mine can bring smile on many beautiful faces,with my own positive thoughts and experiences :)
2. What did you do before Blogging? What inspired you to start blogging?
I am an Electrical Engineer,done my masters in Electrical Engineering. And I always loved to share my feelings,my thoughts on a diary since from my childhood. But as now its an era of digital world, I am inspired to do the same via blogging so that my thoughts can be connected with the beautiful world out there :)
3. As a blogger, what are the challenges you face? How you overcome it?
Till now I haven't faced any challenges and hoping for the same in future too! As I believe if you are genuine and just want to spread good thoughts which you come across in your life,can't be challenged in anyway :)
4. What would you consider to be your biggest achievement in your journey so far as a Blogger?
My viewers. I am glad that my thoughts are getting connected with the universe :)
5. Have you worked/collaborate with brands? If yes, name few brands you worked with
6. What is your primary income source?
There is no formal primary source of income yet as I am an preparing aspirant at present. So the smiles I receive from my viewers are my incoming boost for now
7. Top 3 Blogging tools that you would recommend to your readers?
and some random google stuffs! As not yet used much, so can't say much on it :)
8. One piece of advice that you would like to share with all new bloggers?
Be true to your heart! Share the positive thoughts you are experiencing or getting from anywhere with the world
9. Finally, what are your thoughts about IndiBlogHub?
Skill Infinity is a platform which gives us an opportunity to open up our hearts with so many beautiful hearts around the earth :)
For me, I found it absolutely awesome for bloggers, so no recommendation from my side at present :)