Interview with Indian Motivational Blogger – Narasinh Purohit from Sarasar Vivek
1. Can you please tell us a little bit about yourself and your Blog?
After my voluntary retirement at 58, I decided to spread awareness of man's immense potential ie sarasar vivek - power of discretion. Hence my Blog www.sarasarvivek.blogspot.com. I do not intend to advise but just make the reader aware of our sarasar vivek buddhi.
2. What did you do before Blogging? What inspired you to start blogging?
I was leading a happy healthy and responsible life. Often it was my observation that in spite of academic qualifications, people are facing failures in different spheres of life. My conclusion was the reason for this is non-application of one's sarasar vivek. This inspiration was more than enough for me in my post retirement life.
3. As a blogger, what are the challenges you face? How you overcome it?
Little knowledge of technicalities involved is main challenge. But I think with use and more use this challenge can be tackled effectively.
4. What would you consider to be your biggest achievement in your journey so far as a Blogger?
I feel immensely satisfied to receive feed back from abroad also, from various social strata. That is amazing.
5. Have you worked/collaborate with brands? If yes, name few brands you worked with
6. What is your primary income source?
I am happy with my pension.
7. Top 3 Blogging tools that you would recommend to your readers?
I am alone handling my Blog. I have been using all the free tools. For getting quality traffic I use platforms like Google plus, Quora, and other such.
8. One piece of advice that you would like to share with all new bloggers?
I am not that old. Hardly 6 months. Yet, I will like to share my experience ie hard work and being aware of what really one needs in life, and definitely it is not only wealth.
9. Finally, what are your thoughts about IndiBlogHub?
Skill Infinity has given me great exposure. And what a new blogger wishes for, and that too free ? Only it is for us to make significant use of the opportunities available with Skill Infinity.